A true dedication to My Mom,my Grand mom and my Mother-in-law ..

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Green Sandwich






This sandwich is so much green just enough for any time of the day...a plate that both non veg's and veg's can handle.


Bread Slices:4
Grated coconut:1/2 cup
lime juice
Green chilly
Garlic:2 pods
Ginger:1 inch size
Shallots(optional):3 or 4
Curyy leaves,a handfull.
Corriander leaves
Butter.






To start with,make a paste of all Ingredients except butter and lime juice.













when its done add butter,lime juice and salt.
its ready to spread.cuts the sides of your bread
slices and spread it between two slices.









Its an ideal snack and a great tiffin pack.NJOI!!!

10 comments:

Hima said...

Hi Saira, I got your mail. Thanks sending me these lovely sandwiches. These are perfect healthy snacks.

amna said...

i started my blog with this recipe too :) check it out here: http://cookingandme.blogspot.com/2007/04/coriander-chutney.html

have added this to my simple cooking portal. Also check out my main blog here: http://cookingandme.blogspot.com/

Saira said...

Oh,yeah i saw it nags.know wott?i'm very poor when it comes to measurements.I'm a person who goes on with hand measurement,so its indeed a very difficult job for me to put in scales.thanx a lott for replying..n ur latest- Toasted Sugar Bread with Honey - Breakfast with leftover bread,luks wonderful..

Kajal said...

I like for lunch box my dear....Without sandwich we are not enjoying you. First you send it after that I am NJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saira said...

KAJAL,Any help needed from my side??

Swaruchy said...

Saira....the sandwiches look very delectable dear...yumm :-)
And Saira...I saw a link to my page on ur site....thanks a lot dear...:-)

Seema said...

Nice recipe & a real quick fix for kids lunch boxes!! Looks yummy! Do check out my blog.. Just started blogging!

the powerpuff gal... said...

ATTA U ROCK!!!!!!!!i think its high time u reveal the motivation behind all this ...ME ..ME N ME!!!Ur eva inspiring sis!!!

lizkapil said...

sairachi ur too gud 4 words ..keep ur gud work.....ur a true inspiration for buddin cooks like me.....all the best wishes ....

Saira said...

well,that was so sweet of u dearies..thanx a lott